Technical Marketing Summer Intern
mCube is a well-funded fabless chip company targeting the multi-billion unit consumer motion sensor market opportunity with a unique technology and value proposition. Cost effective single-chip motion sensors have been the vision of the MEMS industry for years and we are the first to achieve a truly monolithic integration of silicon-based MEMS and CMOS circuits in a single chip. Monolithic, single-chip motion sensors offer size, cost, performance, rapid customization and integration benefits over current approaches and are poised to revolutionize the motion sensor market.
We have an opportunity for a Summer intern position to join our fantastic team in San Jose, CA. This position reports directly to VP of marketing. The summer intern will responsible for 3 projects in June through August, 2017.
- Conduct Competitive landscape analysis
- MEMS pressure sensor player analysis
- Motion sensor application in medical device
- Outstanding project management skills
- A strong enough will to get done what needs to be done but a soft enough style to gain buy-in from across function teams
- Enough technical background to have meaningful conversations about technical issues with development managers, architects, and staff
- Ability to self-manage and self-start are a must
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in EE or technical field preferred
- Business acumen
- MBA student a plus